Give it a more rustic look and feel in your Minecraft worlds with these textures.
OzoCraft Texture Pack 1.8 is a pack of textures and strong colors, where both stone and wood are especially rustic and medieval.
These textures endow a little more resolution to your Minecraft worlds, since we are talking about a pack of 32x resolution.
How to install OzoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download MC Patcher 1.8 (not yet available)
- Download OzoCraft Texture Pack 1.8
- Open the folder .minecraft / resourcepacks
- Paste the downloaded file textures, into .minecraft / resourcepacks
- Run MC Patcher and press “Patch”.
- Enjoy a rustic and medieval look in Minecraft!