Here another mod of Clay Soldiers Mod creator.
Particle Decoration 1.5.2 allows us to use several new blocks to decorate our buildings or particle-based worlds.
Although all these blocks have the same base, ie the crafting table, we just throw of cobblestone in the left and right column, and in the bottom-center place redstone. Now to customize the particles add another element add another element int the box above the redstone one.
Thereby obtain the shape or pattern of the particles. Now once we have the block on the floor, if you right click on it, lets us to place dyes to change the color of the particles. We also see a tab where you can access the configuration menu.
Check out the video to see the customization options for these particles:
[youtube id=”nSFqsYl_Vkg” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Particle Decoration Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.5.2
- Download SanAndreasPS ManagerPack.
- Download Particle Decoration Mod 1.5.2
- Open the .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the downloaded file in the “SanAndreasPs Manager Pack” folder .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods
- Decorate your constructions with particles!