Carry mobs and animals using Pokeballs.
Pokeball 1.7.2 is a mod that allows us to use the famous Pokeball of the famous Pokemon saga in Minecraft. With them we can capture any animal or mob of the game and take it wherever we want, just in one click.
To do this, we should craft a Pokeball, placing it in your hand and throwing it against our subject, and you will get it. Then pick the Pokeball and move to your destination, when you want to drop the content out, throw the Pokeball to the ground, and it will appear.
How to install Pokeball Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Download Grim3212 Core
- Download Pokeball Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Grim3212 Core” downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Take mobs and animals where you want!