Harry Potter fans are in luck.
Today we talk about Quidcraft Quidditch 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 which is in its versions. This is a mod that allows users to play Quidditch in Minecraft. For those who are not really fans of the series or just memory fails, it’s a game in which the players are mounted on broomsticks and the object is to get the ball into the hoops that are in the field .
There are three types of balls:
- Quaffle: When we put this ball in the hoop, get 10 points.
- Bludger: When throwing this ball, impact and bring down the nearest player.
- Golden Snitch: When we put this ball in the hoop are obtained 150 points and finished the game.
The Quidditch Quidcraft mod can be really fun in multiplayer servers.
How to install Quidcraft Quidditch Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Quidcraft Quidditch Mod 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy Harry Potter’s favourite game!