Turn your Minecraft worlds in a more realistic environment and terrain.
Realistic Terrain Generation 1.10 and 1.10.2 is a mod that will allow us to select a new kind of world in generating a new world. This mod not adds new biomes, or new blocks, but it is responsible for providing more realistic patterns in generating a new world. Moreover, if we have installed in our mod Minecraft generate new biomes, this mod also generate these new biomes with realistic standards.
Operation is simple, once installed the mod, we will go to create a new world, we will click on “More options world” and select “Realistic”. Once we have clicked on “Create World” the mod will be operational to generate more realistic worlds.
How to install Realistic Terrain Generation Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.10 or 1.10.2
- Download Realistic Terrain Generation Mod 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Select the new type of world and create more realistic land!