Reptiles are comming in the last Minecraft version.
Reptiles Mod 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 will add five reptile species, which will increase the variety of animals in your game and also in the battles, since two of these five species are hostile . Let’s see them!
Passive species are the giant tortoises, Komodo dragons and common lizard. As for the hostile, we have the crocodile and the Gila monster. Each of these five species have different variants on itself, with different colors or designs.
How to install Reptiles Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Reptile Mod 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Get five new species of reptile in Minecraft!