In deafult game of Minecraft, without mods, you can ride horses and pics but..you can’t ride SPIDERS!
Rideable Spiders 1.7.2 is a mod that allows us to use another animal of the game, as a traveling companion, in this case spiders. The system is very similar to the horses, you will be able to feed the spider and even make armor for them, whether leather, iron, gold or diamond armor.
To do this, start taming a spider and giving food for spiders. Once tamed, create a saddle to ride spiders. To attach the seat to the spider key Shift + right click on it and gets in to the inventory where you can put the saddle as well as the spider armor.
Also you can tie your spider with a rope to avoid it scapes, the same process as it’s done with horses. Climb the walls with spiders it’s going to be very fun!
How to install Rideable Spiders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Download Rideable Spiders Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Paste the “rideAbleSpidersMod-1.7.2-xxjar” file inside the downloaded mod, inside .minecraft / mods
- Ride and equip your spiders in Minecraft!