The first change we’ll see having RPG Inventory 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 installed, is that when you open the inventory, there’s a new button that by clicking displays new boxes for luggage.
Inside them you can put gloves, necklaces, rings, cloaks and shields. So, all the mod adds a good variety of each of these objects such as rings that will empowered us with not visible powers but perceptible. Everything it’s about jewellry should be made on a forge provided in this mod.
It also adds a class system, which are “Archer”, “Berserck” and “Mage”, new weapons and armor.
[youtube id=”PSPDQGu1bL8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install RPG Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download RPG Inventory Mod 1.7.2 or RPG Inventory Mod 1.6.4
- Double click to the Forge downloaded file to run the installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Six new possibilities of equipment in your inventory Minecraft!