Today we bring one of the mods that add greater realism to Minecraft.
Shaders 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 is a mod that adapts the game environment to be able to add ” shaders packs ” later. Besides from this dynamic shadows, new movements will be added in some elements such as leaves of the trees and plants. The water and the lava now will have a wave movement effect. This shadows will be moving their position depending on the position of the sun.
Besides other new effects will be added to provide a better world visual apperance, but this it will affect game performance .
This mod requires a relatively recent and powerful graphics card . The author gives the example that with a NVIDIA GTX460 , the game FPS are around 30-40 FPS. The images belong to the pack of shaders Slidur ‘s.
Here you have several packs that you can download and try to pick the one that best suits your needs :
- Sildur’s Shaders
- Chocapic13 Shaders
- Waving Plants Shaders
- MrMeep x3′s Shaders
- Paolo’s Lagless Shaders
- CUDA Shaders
How to install Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 (specific version for this mod).
- Download Shaders Mod 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Create the “shaderpacks” folder inside .Minecraft
- Paste the various packs of shaders in .minecraft / shaderpacks
- Run the game, go to the starting menu and select the “Shaders” option to select the specific pack.
- Enjoy Minecraft with shadows and enhanced graphics realism!