Have been several versions of the last update of this mod from its author, but thanks to another modder, we can enjoy it again and now also works well in LAN.
Shape Shifter Z Mod 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 lets you choose the look of some of the mobs in Minecraft, and take not only their appearance but also their skills. For example, if we choose a wolf can move faster if we choose a Enderman teleport us, if we choose the spider can climb walls, but also you can become one creeper and press “G” to activate your function Basic, although ends in tragedy.
How to install Shape Shifter Z Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Install a clean version of Minecraft (no mods, no extras).
- Download Shape Shifter Z Mod 1.6.2 or Shape Shifter Z Mod 1.6.4
- Open the folder .minecraft / versions
- Copy the folder “1.6.2″, paste and rename (for example) as “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla” and rename files “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla.json” with notepad and rename the “id” to “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla.jar” and paste the files inside the downloaded mod into “1.6.2Vanilla.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Appearance and functions of various mobs of Minecraft!