Add a mixture of SimCity and The Sims to your Minecraft worlds.
Sim-U-Kraft 1.7.10 is a mod that will allow us to develop large towns or cities, inhabited by NPC’s. These can hire to perform a lot of tasks for us. The goal is to realize a “social system”.
When creating a new world with the mod installed, start with 10.00 Sim-U-credits ( currency of the mod), with which we can hire staff to begin developing our civilization.
Our residents can do the following tasks: lumberjack, builder, miner, different kinds of farmers, of wheat, potatoes, sugar cane, pumpkin, cactus, melon and carrot. Besides herders, traders and shopkeepers, soldiers, glaziers, butchers among other works.
This is a mod in beta, so it may still contain error, but it’s certainly an interesting mod to consider. There are texts and voices that guide us through the mod.
[youtube id=”Sbr0HuE5JX8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Sim-U-Kraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Downlod Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Sim-U-Kraft Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Paste the file “Sim-U-Kraft-x.xx.x.zip” and “Simukraft” folder in .minecraft / mods
- Start your own civilization from scratch!