Add a mixture of SimCity and The Sims to your Minecraft worlds.
Sim-U-Kraft 1.7.10 is a mod that will allow us to develop large towns or cities, inhabited by NPC’s. These can hire to perform a lot of tasks for us. The goal is to realize a “social system”.
When creating a new world with the mod installed, start with 10.00 Sim-U-credits ( currency of the mod), with which we can hire staff to begin developing our civilization.
Our residents can do the following tasks: lumberjack, builder, miner, different kinds of farmers, of wheat, potatoes, sugar cane, pumpkin, cactus, melon and carrot. Besides herders, traders and shopkeepers, soldiers, glaziers, butchers among other works.
This is a mod in beta, so it may still contain error, but it’s certainly an interesting mod to consider. There are texts and voices that guide us through the mod.
How to install Sim-U-Kraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Downlod Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Sim-U-Kraft Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Paste the file “Sim-U-Kraft-x.xx.x.zip” and “Simukraft” folder in .minecraft / mods
- Start your own civilization from scratch!