Want to relive the world of Sonic, this time in Minecraft version?
SonicCraft 1.7.2 is an adventure map based on the first four Sonic games for Sega Mega Drive / Sega Genesis (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic and Knuckles).
This map consists of three texture packs that will help us to immerse ourselves in the typical places where Sonic adventures passed.
Still not a complete map, its creators are still working on it, so it’s possible it will be updating from time to time.
How to install SonicCraft Map for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download SonicCraft Map 1.7.2
- Open the folder .minecraft / saves
- Paste the downloaded file map, under “saves”.
- Read “README + Installation.txt” to install the resource packs.
- Get ready to relive Sonic games in Minecraft!