More great rivers, more fluids, and more realistic.
Streams 1.7.10 is a mod that is responsible for generating more realistic rivers in Minecraft, both in its aesthetic standpoint, as functional.
With this mod installed, the rivers are larger than we are now accustomed. But not only that, these rivers will originate from “natural” sources and during your trip to the sea go down through hills and waterfalls, and merging with other larger rivers.
How to install Streams Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Farseek API.
- Download Streams Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the Forge downloaded file to run the installer.
- Paste the “Farseek API” downloaded file inside .minecarft mod / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded inside .minecarft mod / mods folder.
- Get more realistic rivers in Minecraft!