We bring you new package of textures inspired by the Swiss, more rustic, with dark tones, but with a good appearance.
Its name is Swiss Rustic 1.3.2, and it is a realistic texture pack, with a resolution of 128x. It is a pack that highlights the wood (logical) but also the appearance of the villagers, who happen to have a more realistic, like all other blocks of the game.
To use it properly, we will need MC Patcher but quiet / a, as you say;) Here’s a sample of what this game offers textuas.
How to install Swiss Rustic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2?
- Download MC Patcher
- Download Swiss Rustic 1.3.2
- Open the folder .minecraft / texturepacks
- Paste the download .zip file into the texturepacks folder.
- Open MC Patcher and press Patch.
- We already have our rustic Swiss Minecraft!