Here is a mod that, at firts, only adds a single function block.
Sword Pedestal 1.4.7 is a mod that allows crafting a pedestal for our swords, which will leave a light beam similar to beacon. But not only that, it is an aesthetic object so we can customize the light color, and also decide if we want our sword to rotate around the pedestal, among other options.
To open the customize menu, we click on the pedestal while we crouch (Shift button).
[youtube id=”HRDNiQyvVJw” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Sword Pedestal Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.4.7
- Download GoluiUtils.
- Download Sword Pedestal Mod 1.4.7
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste . jar files in minecraft Forge API
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the downloaded file GoluiUtils within .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file, also inside the folder “mods”.
- Here we go!