Heavy machinery for your constructions in Minecraft.
TechStack’s Heavy Machinery 1.8 is a mod that allows us to use heavy machinery in Minecraft. With these machines we can increase the efficiency of our farms and save a lot of time when making big constructions, as the mod adds tractors to plow the land, tractors for planting crops, tractors for growing crops and finally tractors us will allow to collect all that we have cultivated.
Turning to the buildings, the mod provides us with bulldozers, with which you can collect and pour the material onto trucks to transport these resources wherever we want. Also if we have to level a large area for our buildings we can use the dirt grader. With these machines save much time and the process will be more “professional”.
How to install TechStack’s Heavy Machinery Mod for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8
- Download TechStack’s Heavy Machinery Mod 1.8
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Agriculture and construction vehicles!