With the entry of new year we find this mod that allows us to immerse ourselves in the world of Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth.
To begin with, The Lord of the Rings 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 adds a new dimension: The Middle Earth where all content of this mod will be developed. To create the portal needs to place eight gold nuggets in the crafting table to get a ring. Once we have it, we throw it in the lava and the portal will appear.
This new dimension has multiple biomes based on the series. such as the plains of Rohan, The Shire, Misty Mountains, Gondor and Mordor. In each biome find things related to the terrain area, as horses on the plains of Rohan, Mordor Orcs and Hobbits in the Shire.
The mod adds several new blocks, minerals, mobs and new objects, as well as randomly generated structures in some biomes, such as the houses of the Hobbits.
How to install The Lord of the Rings Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download The Lord of the Rings Mod 1.7.2 or The Lord of the Rings Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- The Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth in your Minecraft!
The Lord of the Rings Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10,