We bring you a mod that will allow to create mixtures mobs.
The Necromancy 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod based on necromancy, this time, moved into our game, Mnecraft, to enable us mutations or rather, create mobs with parts of other animals or other mobs.
We will collect a blood sample from an animal in order to create the book “Necromicon”. Then place two cobblestone blocks horizontally, beside a block of treated wood and with the book in hand, right click to the mouse and create our table experiments.
From here you just have to combine elements to create new mobs. They also will follow you wherever you go.
[youtube id=”QecsbdEyRXQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install The Necromancy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download The Necromancy Mod 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Necromancy comes to Minecraft!