Automatic craftings in your Minecraft worlds.
The Project Bench mod 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 only adds an object to the game but is quite useful for those who are too lazy to do the craftings. This object is the Project Bank.
This block is composed of two parts, a crafting bench and the other is a chest. It gives you the ability to place a recipe in the crafting table to repeat multiple times with supplies from the chest, being automatically and you only should worry about doing anything.
You will find 18 spaces that will supply elements every time you need to do the recipe. This tool will be very useful and practical if you have many mods of technology and your recipes are complex with more than one or two materials.
How to install The Project Bench Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Download The Project Bench Mod 1.6.2
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside of .minecraft / mods folder.
- Automatic crafting tables!