As we know the water is basic to life, although in Minecraft it’s enough eating to restore and maintain health.
Thirst Mod 1.8 and 1.7.10 aims to add some realism to our game, adding water as a basic concept for survival. To do this, we’ll now have a new thirst bar, placed just above the hungry bar and we have this because if our character suffers thirst, your health will suffer.
As often we’ll need water, we can create a new block to collect rainwater, filter it using filters to decant it to glass bottles. We can drink the water or use a block that looks similar to cauldron, in which we can make various beverages such as milk, apple juice, milk chocolate or just boil water.
How to install Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8 and 1.7.10
- Download Thirst Mod 1.8 and 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file inside mod .minecraft / mods folder.
- Now you must control thirst in Minecraft!