The trees for version 1.5.2 of Minecraft should start tho shake of fear..
Timber Mod 1.6.2 and 1.5.2, is a mod that allows us to cut down whole trees cutting only one of the blocks belonging to that tree. It’s very similar to Treecapitator Mod, although the Timber allows us to use its functions with those mods that add new types of tree.
To do this, we need to edit the file “mod_Timber.cfg” to create a new configuration that considers the new trees aso the mod can cut normally.
How to install Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.6.2
- Download Timber Mod 1.6.2
- Run the Forge installer
- Paste the mod downloaded into .minecraft/mods
How to install Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5.2
- Download Timber Mod 1.5.2
- Open file .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste files Forge API.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the files of the mod, inside “minecraft.jar”
- It’s ready!