How about using a new weapon called Tomahawk as ranged attack in Minecraft?
Tomahawk 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a simple very simple mod that does not add any new items to the game. What it adds is a new function or utility to the axes of the game, which they now can be thrown at enemies or animals, thing that is known as a Tomahawk.
The damage the axes will cause when they are thrown at the enemy depends on the material in which the ax or tomahawk is made, like the weapons crafted in any material, such a wood, gold, stone, iron and diamond.
[youtube id=”k957uvFYewE” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Tomahawk Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Tomahawk Mod 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Tomahawk as a weapon in Minecraft!