Every good Minecraft adventurer needs a good tool belt.
ToolBelts Mod 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 is a mod that only adds a visual change at your character by adding a tool belt at the waist, which will display certain objects that you can take up.
As you know your character has an inventory, but nobody knows where the objects are stored, so this mod was created to add some realism to your character simulating the objects he keep the objects in this tool belt.
The belt and objects will be visible both from the front and back of your character. In the front display objects like torches, chests and potions. While glass bottles and arrwos will be displayed on the back. On the sides will be the sword and pickaxe.
How to install ToolBelts Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download ToolBelts Mod 1.7.2 or ToolBelts Mod 1.6.4
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods.
- Now you have visible inventory on your Minecraft character!
ToolBelts Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4,