If you think your Minecraft it’s lack of vegetation this mod can be the solution.
TooManyPlants 1.4.7 is a mod focused on natural botany. Will add up to a total of 15 new types of plants for your worlds. From these plants can extract materials to make 17 new items, such as grocery items or weapons as Firelauncher, which allows us to shoot fireballs, among other plants with will you directly get gold bullion.
How to install TooManyPlants Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.4.7
- Download TooManyPlants Mod 1.4.7
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge API files.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the downloaded .jar file within your .minecraft / mods
- Botany reaches Minecraft!