Want to add some difficulty to your new games? Let’s check out this mod.
Trophy Slots 1.7.10 is a mod which blocks inventory boxes of your Minecraft character. So now, to start a new game in Minecraft, the character will have only one space in the inventory, that is, one box of capacity in which to store things.
This inventory locking system is directly related to the achievement system of Minecraft, which by the way, and as I know, has little use today. Therefore, to unlock the boxes of inventory, we will be unlocked by the game achievements. When you unlock an achievement of the game, we get a trophy. To unlock a box inventory we take the trophy and right click.
How to install Trophy Slots Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Trophy Slots Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- New challange: Overcome achievements to unlock your inventory boxes!