Give a new look to your graphic user interface or HUD of Minecraft.
TukMC 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is a mod that aims to show a greater amount of information on your Minecraft screen, based on a modification of the World of Warcraft interface, called Tukui. So if you play WoW and use that user interface, you will know very well what this mod.
New information is display, such as the FPS visible all time, the name of the biome in which you are, the Ping you have, the cardinal direction to where you are looking at, the time of day, the players found online and other information.
You should note that virtually all of these elements on-screen information can be configurable, so you can decide what you want to see and what you want to eliminate from the user interface. To access the configuration menu, you must key “K”.
[youtube id=”Uw3wOMnokok” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install TukMC Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Download TukMC Mod 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- New look and new information for your Minecraft UI!