Teleport yourself anywhere you want with a simple click.
Warp Book 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a simple mod that adds two items to the game that will let you teleports from a point to another only using a book and book pages to fill in. The operation is really easy, lets see it:
To begin, we need to thake the “Warp Book” and the “Unbound Warp Page”. To save the place you are, hold the “unbound Wrap Page” with your hand and do right click or Sifht + right click to delate.
To use the point you just saved, you must place the page of the book within the book, which is done by taking the book, and key Shift + right click, the pint will be posted in the book inventory. So then, when you open the book you can select any point you have saved.
How to install Warp Book Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Warp Book Mod 1.7.2 or Warp Book Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Teleportation is a reality in Minecraft!