Survive in an apocalyptic world.
Wasteland 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that is responsible for generating new worlds devastated by a terrible apocalypse that will leave your worlds in a tough situation where survival is your only priority.
After the terrible event the vegetation began to lack, the fire destroyed the world’s surface, trees and plants disappeared, oceans and rivers evaporated, although we find water deep underground.
In short, there are only creatures of the night and a single human specimen trying to survive at such harsh conditions and that is none other than your character.
[youtube id=”rd2g4Axkr_M” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Wasteland Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download JNBT Library (only for 1.7.10 version).
- Download Wasteland Mod 1.7.2 or Wasteland Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Try to survive in a post-apocalyptic world!