Bored of the quiet atmosphere of Minecraft? Want a few tornadoes?
Weather, Storms & Tornadoes 1.7.10 will encourage your placid days in Minecraft. The mod basically adds intense storms, hurricanes and tornadoes that have 5 levels of intensity. These phenomena appear in such storms peak and will pull up ground blocks and spread them around.
We can also be a bit cautious by crafting a sensor and an alarm or siren that will warn us of the approach of a tornado so we can react in time.
[youtube id=”75TKWGXcOpA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download CoroUtil.
- Download Weather and Tornadoes Mod 1.7.10
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “CoroUtil” downloaded file into .minecraft/mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Storms, tornadoes and hurricanes in Minecraft!