Invocations, rituals and concoctions to get into witchcraft, Minecraft version.
Witchery 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a mod that adds new elements to the game such as trees, new plants as belladonna or Mandragora, and various elements that you can use to make potions and various concoctions using new furnaces, boilers and other new objects.
This mod generates various structures around the world, such as altars, in which can do many things, from invocations of beings of other worlds, to cause volcanic eruptions, summon demons or enchant a flying broom to sail the cubic Minecraft worlds.
This mod is in Beta development phase, but still fully functional. We can play both single-and multiplayer games with our friends.
How to install Witchery Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 or 1.7.2
- Download Witchery Mod 1.7.10 or Witchery Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Witchcraft comes to Minecraft!