Have you made or seen a building on a Minecraft server you’d like to get your own singer player mode ? Well, you can save it by downloading this mod.
World Downloader 1.7.2 is a mod that adds a new button into your Minecraft menu. This button reads ” Download This World ” and allows you to exactly do this, download a world, though with certain limitations.
It works really easy , when you press the button the mod saves an area of 160 blocks around us in all directions . But if we want to take even wider area , you just need to explore explore it. The operation is very similar to paper maps available in Minecraft. Once we have the scanned area, the mod save 160 blocks around the area where we have gone and we will just go back to the menu and press “Stop download ” .
The mod will keep everything that is in the area, buildings , animals, boxes (with contents) villagers (but not exchanges) as well as our own inventory. When you save the world , we can also choose various parameters , such as restore our health to start on the map (single mode) and more.
How to install World Downloader Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download World Downloader Mod 1.7.2
- Open the folder .minecraft / versions
- Copy “1.7.2” directory and rename (for example) as “1.7.2wdl”.
- Open “1.7.2wdl” and rename to “1.7.2wdl”.
- Open “1.7.2wdl.json” with notepad and rename the “id” from “1.7.2” to “1.7.2wdl”.
- Open “1.7.2wdl.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded file within the mod “1.7.2wdl.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.