We already have a minimap to enjoy Minecraft, without getting lost.
Xaero’s Minimap 1.10 and 1.10.2 allows us to have a customizable minimap in our Minecraft screen. The mod allows you to customize various aspects of the map, for example, the location on the screen, the size of the map, if we want to show us enemies or not, and other similar configurations. All this we can set from a menu, which you can access it by pressing “Y” key.
This mod was created from another mod called Better PVP, that is, the map is the same in both mods. After many requests from players for the author could offer the map separately, this is the result, a simple and practical mini to avoid getting lost.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.10 or Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.10.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- We have a minimap for Minecraft!