Texture pack of soft appearance, but with strong colors.
Xenocontendi 1.8 is a pack formed by simple looking textures, which manage to convey some semblance of softness, even though the textures are mainly composed of bright colors. Being a pack with the same resolution as the game predefined textures, the author recommends using programs such as MC Patcher or Optifine, to improve the appearance and performance of this package.
Another remarkable feature of this pack is that the textures of building blocks remain very similar to the predefined basic Minecraft textures, with the intention that a construction vanilla Minecraft also look similar to this texture pack designs.
How to install Xenocontendi Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download MC Patcher 1.8 or Optifine 1.8.
- Download Xenocontendi Texture Pack 1.8
- Open folder: .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the download file into “resourcepacks” folder.
- Run MC Patcher and press “Patch”.
- We have it up and running!