It’s time to start a new, and long, adventure.
Across The Time 1.19, 1.18 and 1.17 is an RPG/PVE map that offers us a semi-open world, which will lead us into an original story that will keep us glued to the chair for no less than 30 hours of gameplay.
Beyond the main story, the map will also offer us side quests in a world composed of varied biomes and an unusual realm in several dimensions. During our adventure we will find cities and villages inhabited by NPCs with whom we will have to interact.
The map has a reputation system that will depend on the questions and answers we choose during our adventure. The game has three difficulty levels, riddles, puzzles and parkour, among many other things.
The map offers hundreds of challenges to complete, original music created exclusively for this map, lots of new objects, spells, etc. It is a map designed to be played in single player mode or with a maximum of five players.
How to install Across The Time 2 Map for Minecraft?
- Download Across The Time 2 Map
- Open .minecraft/saves folder
- Decompress the downloaded file.
- Paste the file “Across+The+Time+II+-+Time+For+Regrets+(release+x.x.x)”, into the “saves” folder.
- Paste the file “Across The Time II – Resource Pack 1.1x (vx.x.x)”, into the “saves” folder.
- We can now explore the vast world of this adventure map!