Would you like to customize the way information is displayed on your screen game? Well, this mod allows you to do just that.
Advanced HUD 1.4.7 allows us to manage all this customization through a main menu that appears when you key “H”. From here we can change the appearance and position of elements as the number and levels of experience, breathing bars, armor, hunger and health, or change the design of our “Spotlight”.
How to install Advanced HUD Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Modloader or Minecraft Forge API
- Download Advanced HUD
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar folder
- Paste Modloader or Forge API files.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file .zip, inside the folder .minecraft / mods
- Customize the HUD Minecraft!