Decompose predetermined objects to obtain elements and create new objects.
Alchemistry 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 offers us a good variety of machines and systems designed to explore the world of alchemy, decomposing blocks and predetermined objects of the game to obtain new elements. These elements, later, we will be able to combine them to elaborate new blocks and interesting objects.
With this mod installed we will be able to use blenders, electrolyzers, solvents, evaporators, atomizers, fusion and fission reactors, fertilizers, chemical combiners and physiologically active compounds. These machines and processes will allow us to decompose blocks and objects into elements and compose new objects.
How to install Alchemistry Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Chem Lib 1.19.2, Chem Lib 1.18.2, Chem Lib 1.16.5, Chem Lib 1.15.2 or Chem Lib 1.14.4
- Download A Lib 1.18.2, A Lib 1.16.5, A Lib 1.15.2 or A Lib 1.14.4
- Download Forgelin 1.12.2 and A Lib 1.12.2 (solo para la versión de Minecraft 1.12.2).
- Download Alchemistry Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “A Lib”, “Chem Lib” and “Forgelin” files into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Let the decomposition of blocks and objects begin to bring new blocks and objects to life!