You no longer have to feed the animals yourself. The feeders will do it for you.
Animal Feeding Trough 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that allows you to make feeding troughs for animals, which will attract them in search of food inside. In this way, as long as there is food inside, the animals will be fed as if we were the ones feeding them.
The idea is to place a feeder for each type of animal. That is to say, if we have a chicken farm we will have to place seeds inside their feeder. If we have a delimited area for the pigs we will have to place carrots inside the pigs’ trough. And so on with the rest.
How to install Animal Feeding Trough Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Architectury API
- Download Animal Feeding Trough Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Architectury API” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now put animal feeders on our farms!