Today we bring you an extension for everything related to fishing in Minecraft.
Aquaculture 1.6.2 is a mod that adds a good variety of new fish to the game, with a variety of more than 32 kinds of fish you can catch.
These fish appear in any biome game, but each biome is the habitat of certain species of fish. Although for this, we will need to craft the new fishing pole that adds the mod.
You can cook fish once it’s fished to make grat food. Some of them are: swordfish, salmon, piranha, bonito, shark, tuna, herring, perch, cod, jellyfish, sole, blankets or mackerel, among many others.
[youtube id=”f4qlasS07i8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Aquaculture Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2
- Download Aquaculture Mod 1.6.2
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer .
- Paste the downloaded file in the mod, inside .minecraft / mods
- Increases versatility of fishing in Minecraft!