You can now make a new set of arrows to be shot with the bow.
Archer’s Paradox 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to have at our disposal a new range of possibilities when using bows in Minecraft. This mod will allow us to manufacture a large number of new variants of arrows, which in addition to causing damage on impact, can produce various effects at the time of impact.
With this mod installed, we will be able to make diamond arrows, ice arrows, fire arrows, lightning arrows, prismarine arrows, explosive arrows, ghost arrows, quartz arrows, Slime arrows, Ender arrows and Shulker arrows, among other variants.
How to install Archer’s Paradox Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download CoFH Core
- Download Archer’s Paradox Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “CoFH Core” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to make and shoot new types of arrows!