This is a mod that allows us to place armor or clothing on mannequins. Those who have played Skyrim sure understand what this means:
Armor Stand 1.6.2 allows to exhibit our armor and you can choose an option that will make the mannequins to follow us with the eyes.
How to install Armor Stand Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Modloader
- Download Armor Stand
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open file “1.6.2ML.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded mod.
- Delete META-INF folder.