New sets of weapons, tools and armor from new materials.
ArmorPlus 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that offers us the possibility of manufacturing new sets of weapons, tools and armor pieces from materials and mineral resources already existing in the game, but that by default cannot be used to develop character equipment.
This will allow us to use materials such as Redstone, lapis lazuli, obsidian and emerald, among others, to manufacture armor pieces, weapons and tools. These new sets of character equipment will also provide our character with permanent effects and altered states.
How to install ArmorPlus Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib (only for Minecraft versions 1.19.2 and 1.18.2).
- Download TheDragonLib 1.19.2, TheDragonLib 1.18.2, TheDragonLib 1.16.5, TheDragonLib 1.13.2, TheDragonLib 1.12.2 or TheDragonLib 1.11.2
- Download Forgelin 1.12.2 (only in Minecraft version 1.12.2).
- Download ArmorPlus Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “TheDragonLib” and “GeckoLib” inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now manufacture new sets of weapons, tools and armor!