Customize the appearance of your character with small blocks.
Armourer’s Workshop 1.7.10 is an interesting mod that will allow you to customize the look of your character Minecraft by creating your own clothes, as well as swords or anything else that come to your mind.
Operation is simple, the mod lets you create “layers” with blocks and colors you want, to then export it as a piece of equipment of our character. To create and work with these layers, we use a machine that adds the mod. These machines project the different parts of the body of your character in large format. Then, start adding blocks design the shape of your sword, clothing, accessories or whatever you want. Once you have the shape, color it and then, export as armor.
How to installArmourer’s Workshop Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Customize your own clothes in Minecraft!