Artifacts and character equipment that will improve our skills.
Artifacts 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to find character equipment in the form of objects and artifacts that will bring effects and new skills to our character. There is a large number of artifacts and items that can be very interesting in some everyday situations.
The new objects and artifacts can not be manufactured by us, but we will find them in chests within the default structures of Minecraft, such as temples, and so on. The mod also adds a subway camp where no chests will be generated, but hostile mimics.
Let’s take a look at some of these objects and artifacts. Fire gauntlet that sets enemies on fire. Snorkel to increase endurance underwater. Fins to swim faster. Night vision goggles. An umbrella that will act as a parachute and a scarf that will make us invisible, among other things.
How to install Artifacts Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Curios API
- Download ExpandAbility 1.19.2, ExpandAbility 1.18.2, ExpandAbility 1.18.1, ExpandAbility 1.17.1 o ExpandAbility 1.16.5
- Download Artifacts Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Curios API” and “ExpandAbility” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now get these new and interesting artifacts and objects!