Pokeballs, boomerangs, spears, various magical items, etc.
Assorted Tools 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will expand our character’s options in terms of creating character equipment. The mod will allow us to craft new weapon sets, tools and armor pieces. We can see some examples of these items in both the image above and below.
These are some of the elements of character equipment that we will be able to create with this mod. Magic wands. Pokeballs. Boots, breastplates, helmets and pants. Hammers. Spears. Boomerangs and multitools. Let’s take a look at some of these new items.
The hammers will break blocks instantly, although they will not release the broken elements. The boomerang is a throwing weapon that can pick up objects and activate buttons. The multi-tool combines pickaxe, shovel and axe into a single multi-tool.
Finally, we will be able to craft magic wands that will help us in our mining, construction and breaking things. These wands have several modes of operation, which we can activate or deactivate by pressing the “Z” key.
How to install Assorted Tools Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Assorted Core 1.19.2, Assorted Core 1.19, Assorted Core 1.18.2, Assorted Core 1.18.1, Assorted Core 1.17.1 or Assorted Core 1.16.5
- Download Assorted Tools Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Assorted Core” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy the new content offered by this mod!