It’s time to explore the magical power of stars and constellations.
Astral Sorcery 1.16.5, 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will take us into a magical world, where we can harness the power of the stars and constellations to improve the skills, or statistics, of our character, as well as various elements, or aspects, of the world around us.
In order to explore the power of the stars and constellations, the mod will allow us to build various types of structures. These buildings, which will be necessary to progress through this mod, will allow us to capture and direct the light of the stars and constellations, according to our interests.
As this is a mod with very different concepts to what we can usually find in a Minecraft game, it will be essential to make the “Journal”, the mod’s guide. This guide, in English, will show us how different elements of the mod work, as well as the structures, etc.
How to install Astral Sorcery Mod for Minecraft
- Download Forge
- Download Baubles (only for 1.12.2 version).
- Download ObserverLib 1.15.2 or ObserverLib 1.16.5
- Download Curios API
- Download Astral Sorcery Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Baubles” into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the downloaded file from “ObserverLib” and “Curios API” into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can start manipulating the starlight now!