More realistic and dynamic creature animations.
Better Animations Collection 1.19.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 focuses on adding more dynamism to the movements of the various entities that make up the game. To achieve this, the mod adds new animations to Minecraft’s animals and hostile creatures.
In the case of animals, with this mod installed, they will have more realistic and dynamic movements. While in the case of fantastic creatures, they will also have more dynamic movements and animations, but since they are fantastic creatures, they cannot have realistic movements, because they do not exist.
There are several new animations. For example, chickens will open their mouths and squids will move their tentacles even more, as will Ghast. Pigs will move their snouts when grunting. Sheep will kneel down to eat grass. And the knees of zombies and spiders will actually bend, among other things.
How to install Better Animations Collection Revived Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Puzzles Lib (only for versions equal or higher than Minecraft 1.16.5).
- Download Better Animations Collection Revived Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Puzzles Lib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- We can now enjoy the new animations!