A mod that focuses on modifying the generation of abandoned mines.
Better Mineshafts 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on modifying the generation of abandoned mines that are generated, by default, in the underground of various biomes in the game. The new abandoned mines will be more dynamic, will be larger and will have loot chests. It also adds support for the Yung’s Better Caves Mod, which is from the same creator as this mod.
These new abandoned mines will have a different design depending on the biome in which they are generated, generating a total of nine abandoned mine variants. In these new versions of abandoned mines we will be able to find abandoned workstations, ore deposits at the end of some tunnels, abandoned miners’ outposts and openings on the surface.
How to install Better Mineshafts Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Yung’s API
- Download Better Mineshafts Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Yung’s API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- We can now explore the new abandoned mines offered by this mod!