We have updated the Biosphere Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft.
For those who do not know it, this mod creates a world based on glass spheres containing small biomes. The spheres are connected by bridges, that can move from each other. The Nether has its own sphere and we will find among the others.
Being a world generator, we should create a new world just as soon as the mod is installed.
How to install Biosphere Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Modloader
- Download Biosphere Mod
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open file “1.6.2ML.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded mod.
- Delete META-INF folder.