Overcome puzzles, riddles and parkour areas.
Block Effect 2 1.19 is a map of puzzles, riddles and parkour in which our objective is to overcome the ten levels of the map. To achieve this goal we will have to take advantage of the effects that the wool blocks have on our character. This is the second installment of the Block Effect Remastered Map.
Each wool block offers an effect on our character and we will have to take advantage of it to overcome each of the levels, which in total there are ten. These are some examples of wool block effects.
- Jump Wool: jump and get additional impulse.
- Sprint Wool: run through portals to travel far away very fast.
- Climb Wool: climb up moss-covered walls as if they were stairs.
- Destruction Wool: traverse cracked walls by walking close to them.
- Heavy Wool: walking on treadmills and pushing quartz slabs.
- Swim Wool: swim through block-high ponds of water.
- Float Wool: float through the air without falling.
- Carry Wool: carry and plant pumpkins to unlock new areas.
- Victory Wool: allows us to pass the level by placing ourselves in emerald goal with this wool.
How to install Block Effect 2 Map for Minecraft?
- Download Block Effect 2 Map
- Open the .minecraft/saves folder
- Unzip the downloaded map file.
- Paste the folders inside the downloaded file into the “saves” folder.
- It’s time to live a floating survival experience!