It’s time to use the roads to run faster, both on foot and on horseback.
Block Runner 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that modifies the speed of the entities in the game, making the speed when running depend on what type of block we run on. Now the “road” blocks become useful, beyond aesthetics, because we will run faster than on grass.
We will notice this increase in speed whether we are on foot or mounted on a horse. In the following image we can see the increase in speed on road blocks, on the left of the image, and on blocks of stone bricks, on the right of the image.
How to install Block Runner Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Puzzles Lib
- Download Block Runner Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Puzzles Lib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy increased speed when running on roads!